Wednesday, April 21, 2010

March 24, 2010

well i only have 23 mins left so i have to be quick. well everything is going really good actually! i am the district leader, and my companion is from west jordan utah. he is 6'4'' a redhead, and a wrestler! its insane, he is a little shy, but we have already bonded pretty well and he is opening up to me.

Please tell sharon and betsy thanks for the package and letters. also please tell everyone who sent money, that it is already really helping. it all means a lot. i am really enjoying it here. it took me a while to get used to sleeping, but i have finally remembered how to do it. sundays are so much fun here, its very spiritual, and very relaxing. we have devotionals on sundays and tuesdays, on tuesdays its a general athourity. our district isnt too bad. its 7 elders and no sisters. we are all pretty focused most of the time.

i am doing pretty well in spanish, i can say prayers and bear my testimony already, and i am learning contacting in spanish. we have taught the first lesson once and are starting to get the hang of things around here! our zone is so awesome!!! i love so many guys here, and they love and accept me.

i have made a few tie trades, and some people are giving some away to me. i am already sad to see some of our zone leaving next week. Classes are actually fun! my teacher is hermano stocking, he is a little korean going to byu. he is playing tennis, and teaching here, and majoring in psych. hopefully he will come in and see you soon, and tell you how wonderful i am:)

we are going to the temple today, and we also go for a temple walk every sunday evening. if you are tempted to come and see me by chance, i am sorry but you cant.

TARA: it will be easier for me to write back in email some times so mom will just have to cut out your portion. thank you so much for your support! it means a lot that you will finally respect me and say you love me;) haha jk. keep me posted on your soccer games and what goes on with life! i am loving the mtc. It is mainly trying my best to keep the spirit with me and trying to always have a positive attitude. its sadly hard to give up gringo spanish, but i am doing it! my teacher is a stickler on pronunciation and accentuation, so i will eventually get better. i am trying hard to be a good leader, but it takes a lot more patience, and love, and praying than i am used to! i wrote my first talk in spanish on sunday about keeping the sabbath day holy. it was mostly coppied out of PMG, and my spanish scriptures. i hope you are doing well!!!!

JOSEPH: how is everything? Its going great for me! the MTC is so amazing, and it is helping me so much. you can read the other letters i sent and see what else i said, cause i am almost out of time.

Dad and mom: thanks for being so wonderful to me! i am now realizing all the stuff you taught me, and applying it and it is really helping me. it turns out there is alot i still need, so i have to get it at the book store, could you send my gillette razor, only the body, its in my bottom drawer of the bathroom. i thankfully got a picture with parker brown, jeff gassman, tucker bush, and clark bingham. it was good to see them before parker left. gassman and bush still have like 4 weeks so i will see more of them. love you all so much, and could you send me a few addresses? Sneddons, Rees's, Kidman's. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! AND THANK YOU FOR YOU WONDERFUL EXAMPLES, AND HELPING ME GET TO WHERE I AM. IT MEANS SO MUCH THAT YOU ARE ALL SUPPORTNG ME. I PRAY FOR YOU EVERY NIGHT, AND I WISH THE BEST FOR YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment